Website Optimization That Works
Search engine optimization: Art or science?
Nowadays search engine optimization is a mix of art and science. It is crucial to make your page as relevant to a searcher’s keyword as possible. For search engines it is basically mathematics. Relevance is a measure of how close your web page is aligned to what the searcher is looking for. Simply put, the more relevant your page is, the higher your rankings are. But at the same time, your site should be interesting to the humans who visit it – and there is an art to this!
SEO analysis software helps your web pages become more relevant to keyword queries of search engine users who look for your site. A higher relevance score increases your rankings. Search engine software makes the process of website optimization easier and more understandable. Web CEO includes a search engine optimization tool that analyzes your pages for keyword presence and gives you advice about keyword usage across the page to make it more relevant and search engine friendly.
If you are new to search engine optimization, you need an intelligent guide to drive you through an optimum SEO route – from keyword population to website structure improvement. Such a guide is present in WebCEO in the form of a special SEO Analysis Checklist.
What the SEO Analysis Checklist can suggest for top visibility in search engines
The SEO Analysis Checklist has collected all the crucial information that may be used for efficient site-wide SEO. You may find great advice on such SEO tasks as:
- Keyword population. After you have selected some keywords as a result of keyword research, you should find out how you should use these keywords on your page to let search engines know what that page is about. The SEO analyzer tool will complete the practical aspect of this task – it will tell you in which important areas on your page the keywords are missing.
- Site structure optimization. Learn about the internal linking strategies that can be employed for your site’s optimization. Conduct a Website Audit. Understand the principles of website friendliness for search engines and human users alike.
- Prevention of search engine abuse. Take notice of the SEO techniques that are considered manipulative and so are prohibited by search engines. Make sure there no signs of such techniques on your websites.
- Local SEO. Learn how to dominate in search results if you have a local business.
- Social Media Optimization. Learn about the steps you can take to get your business information ready for social media. Discover the benefits of using social media channels in order to increase your sites’ popularity.